Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing myself as a Disney Travel Agent

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone

You all know me as your friendly thread de-railer and all around budget queen but I have a new feather to put in my cap. I am now a Disney Travel Agent working with The Magic For Less Travel. I can help you with all of your travel needs. Just send me a PM and we can go from there. I am here practically all day, every day

Reasons you can rest assured that working with a travel agency is a good thing:

o Our travel counselors are College of Disney Knowledge graduates who have personally experienced the parks restaurants, and resorts. We share out tips and tricks with you. Just ask us, we know the answers.

o Our Magic Plus Concierge Services let us take care of the details for you as we make your dining and recreation arrangements. Our services help you save your time and money as we work to make your vacation dreams a reality.

o Personalized itinerary conveniently notes your resort, dining and recreation reservations as well as park hours and more. You wont miss any of the magic.

o We check for discounts every day! We are always looking for the best prices for your vacation. Even after you book we look for specials that help you save!

o Authorized Disney Planner recognized for our superior knowledge and guest service.

o Magical Tips e-mailed to you let us share our best tips, secrets and strategies to help you make the most of your vacation.

o And last, but not least, our services are provided FREE of charge. You wont pay more when you book with us.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    yei!!!!

Thank you Johnie...

Would it be possible for me to book our trip through you???

Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a PM Mari and I'll see what I can do.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You already know that I will be pming you once they release the rates for 2010
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you catz, I appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Johnie.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks John!

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie you are a superhero. I hope that you really enjoy it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Johnie

I hope you love this job as much as I do. It gets into your blood.... watch out LOL.

It is wonderful that we compliment each other, and between us, Secrets have met the needs of all the members of Secrets, regardless of geographical location.

Once again, I send my very best wishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    So exciting! Sounds like the perfect job Johnie!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast