Thread: Our 2004 Trip To WDW......Day 1 Leaving

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry its old but its the only one ive ever done lol and looks like im the first too, hope you stay awake long enough lol

Itís Wednesday and after work its time to leave for the airport woohoo I finish work early so we can get any last minute bits together.

Well the time has come to leave for the hotel, we set of at 5.30pm and hit loads of traffic about 2 miles from the queen Elizabeth bridge on the Essex side, and takes about 2hrs to get there instead of an hour. We finally get to the hotel at 7.30pm. We find out that DD and DDís BF will not be getting to the hotel until around 9.30-10.00pm as they have to drive down from Staffordshire and a friend is driving them as BFís car has got something wrong with it. Its now 8.45 so I decide to find out what time twilight check in is open till so we can go drop our cases off, so I gives britchick a quick text and she donít know and advises me to text Redkop as he should know, didnít really want to spoil any drinking time for him but I decide to do it anyway lol its 9pm and no chance of getting there on time so we have to get rid of them in the morning so we decide to go have a meal as Lauren will not be getting here till 10.00-10.30, the meal was not to bad had a nice steak , just finish that and Lauren calls they are just down the road from Gatwick and she want to know directions to the hotel, but as itís a bit of a trek to get there I will go meet them, and I thought it was close to the airport, its down long twisty country roads and not very well sign posted. I eventually meet Lauren and Craig at about 10.30pm have a little kiss and cuddle as I have not seen her for 3-4 weeks, then we set off back to the hotel. Itís getting on for 11.00pm and I decide to get some sleep so we all turn in for the night as the excitements starts to grow.
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoyed the report Mick......can't believe where your countdown is already.
    I've got some trippies if i'm allowed to post them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 786
    Enjoyed the report Mick......can't believe where your countdown is already.
    I've got some trippies if i'm allowed to post them
    i know great eh!!!!

post away baby
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    The night before is ace! I love been away from home and work with a full holiday awaiting you

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Great start Mick,keep them coming.
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker