Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sigh......schooling issues

Post Thanks / Like
    I just told them that I am currently enrolled in an online program but I wanted to transfer to a traditional school. I didn't mention anything about my procrastination

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    But it wasn't procrastination. It was not knowing their schedule. (And yep, that can go against you too). Telling them that you wanted to switch is the best way.

Hope it all goes well!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    The deadline is indeed firm. Well that gives me 10 months to get my ducks in a row for my application then. Maybe the financial situation with work will be better and I can get reimbursed.

Maybe I'll take something fun at the community college in the meantime. Gotta keep the student loan people at bay

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea, Johnie!

Will they accept community college coursework to keep the student loan repayment at bay?

I already paid off my student loans before I began post-graduate work. Since I paid for that OOP while operating a business a gazillion hours per week, it took forever. Still, it was nice not to have any debt when I finished!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, as long as I am in school half time, I will be eligible for a deferment.

Post Thanks / Like

Might as well take something you enjoy, then!

And at the lowest possible cost!

After all, you are the Budget Queen! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a pain in the butt you don't need while working and studying!, Hope you get it sorted soon. xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Good plan. Take a few classes to keep the loans payment people away. It will also keep you in the school mode. Not too mention this gives you plenty of time to work up your statement of purpose and get great recommendation letters. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking something fun is alluring, but do try to make it something that will enhance your career. :D Computer software applications, a language, something along those lines. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast