Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strollers getting stolen??

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive heard on nice EXPENSIVE strollers.. like bugaboos, maclarens and the like getting STOLEN while their rightful owners are on a ride...

and I have also heard from these same people that CMs where totally unhelpful, since apparently there is NO CONTROL over who takes a stroller....

I know its a long shot, but maybe they should put tags on the strollers upon entering the parks, and have the owner have a matching tag or something.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 94200
    We've taken our own stroller, and had it moved so far away from where we left it that we thought it was stolen. I sought out a CM and asked to speak to a supervisor CM and told that person that they really needed to respect other's property a bit better. Having search for 1/2 hour was unacceptable.

TOTALLY unacceptable!!

This happened to us in 2003 with my WHEELCHAIR..... unbelievable.... it tooks us over 45 minutes to figure out where the CMS had decided to park it......

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's so sad and awful that people who are at WDW even think of stealing

Post Thanks / Like
    well this is going to sound really gross but I know how to keep ppl from walking off with either the stroller and the wheelchair....learned it from a frazzled mom at WDW. Take a diaper, packet of chocloate pudding and a ziploc baggie. Diaper size depends on what you are trying to protect. pour the pudding in the diaper...roll it up for disposal and put it in the ziploc baggie strapped firmly to the stoller/wheelchair. usually inside one of those see thru mess bags or plastic type packs that can be secured in an obvious place. I asked her if it worked and she said for the first time in 4 trips they hadn't had to go back to the front of the park to get a replacement lol.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12