Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sad news

Post Thanks / Like
    All of you are just wonderful. Even though we haven't ever met face to face, (well we tried Johnie!), your words have brought me a lot of comfort.

Upon arriving home our dear friends had a cooler on the back deck with a dinner and breakfast prepared. Life is so much better when you fill it with friends.

One of the guys I spoke of in a previous post, a college roomate, who himself is a primary care giver of his two parents had terrible news to send. I learned in an email from my other college roomated that Jeff's mom passed away this past Wednesday. I was shocked to hear that. His father was in much poorer condition. What a great guy. He drove 2 + hours to pay respects, then turns around to go back to his responsibilities at home.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are blessed to have such a good friend

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah no. How sad is that for your friend. :(

It takes a good friend to have good friends, eh Dan? Clearly, you too are a good friend.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567