Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A new found shoe addiction

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I stand up in my heels and admit that I have officially become addicted to shoes. Not just crocs, but shoes with awesome heels. Beauty is pain. It is a sickness and I know it. But I can't help but want these shoes:

I want the black ones though and they have 5 inch heels.

[ATTACH]2097.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Foreverducky, I'll be right there child. Hang on. Clearly the winter storms have done some major damage...

(Wicked shoes, kiddo. I'd not even be able to stand in those, let alone walk)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know. It's likely due to cabin fever.

I not only want to walk in them but sashay. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! My Grandmother was the BEST sashayer! :D :D My sister learned it from her, and can do it with the best of them. I think it does have something to do with the heels though, don't you? Probably why I can't do it. Even when young, heels and I did not do well together.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh I would have snapped those ones up in my teens... but not now.

Post Thanks / Like
    The trick to sashaying like a pro is to cut off a bit of one heel so that they are uneven. It worked for Marilyn Monroe!

I would be able to walk in those shoes for about 10 minutes before my feet were begging for mercy.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    10 minutes! I give mine just three!

Post Thanks / Like
    How on earth do you women even walk in those things?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    It's totally has to do with the heels. Your hips just move a different way in heels.

Johnie, I did not know that about Marilyn Monroe and the heel. Interesting, but if I'm purchasing shoes worth this much, I ain't cutting nothing off. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    They are gorgeous If I even managed to squeeze my feet into them (a la the wicked stepsisters) I wouldn't make it into a standing position

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast