Thread: Our 2004 Trip To WDW......Day 3 Shopping

Post Thanks / Like
    This Is gonna Be A Quick report as there is not much to write about shopping, seeing as im not female lol

Its Friday morning and everyone wakes up real early, get washed and changed have brekkers, and we decide to go shopping and do some damage to the cash stash lol so we go to the furthest away first belz one of my favourites and we hit every shop on the open air side, then cross over and hit the rest I bought a few t shirts in van heusen and that was it for me. Next its on to orlando premium outlets back down the I4, I dont care much for these shops as they seem too expensive for me and not a lot of choice, but DD is itching to go to the burberry shop and shes in there ages, when we finish there we go to one of the many denim worlds just across the road from the entrance to the outlets nearly opposite the golden corral, its the only place that wants to see ID thoughout the whole holiday to spend the travellers cheques. That enough spending for one day jeez weve only just got here and craig is nearly cleaned out lol time to get back to the villa and some relax time in the pool.
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoyed reading the trippie Mick.
    We're going to give Prime and Premium outlets a go next visit as we've never been to either before....which leads me to a question but i'll go and post it on a new thread

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate shopping! At least you got it out of the way and now you can go have some real fun!

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    What is it about men and not like shopping.Lol.
    I am lucky really as Dave loves shopping.

Next one please.
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    oh dont get me wrong i love shopping in orlando just not much you can write about it
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008