Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How scary is the tower of terror?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a friend who says she hates it because falling on accident is enough for her....forget about falling on purpose..

Half the time you dont know if you are going up or down!

I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ride and I too have taken a 3 year old on it...and they cried..but then asked to go on it again...well at Disneyland

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    we got denise on it on our first trip just said to her its pretty tame, she came off white as a ghost
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 94580
    The build up is the scariest part to it - the atmosphere is what makes this ride so special - my 3 year old rode it and loved it :D
    Completely agree with this. This is my favorite ride in all of WDW.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was mega scared when i went on it in October as hadnt been on it for 5 years, but when you actually get passed the first drop you realise it isnt that high, my 7 year old sister had her arms up. The build up is the scariest bit. Disney is all based around kids so dont think they can make it overly scary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not for me! I've been on it twice (slow learner) and won't be doing it again thanks. Don't like the sensation AT ALL!!!

The second time we were on it, Herself's 70+ year old Mom was with us. She's yelling, "Whoooohooooooo!" on the drops and I'm hanging on for dear life doing Lamaze coaching breaths! LOLOLOLOL.

Nope. Not a drop down fast person tatall! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol Tink! Imagine you being scared and your Mom going Whoooooo! Personally it is my favourite ride in any theme park anywhere. I am proud to say I have kept a personal count and have ridden ToT 47 times.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. My. GOSH!!!!

I can do Splash Mountain (and enjoy it) does that count? :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha, i think the scariest thing about the rides in disney are the gift shops at the end, we had 4 year old triplets and a 7 year old so had to march them through sharpish so they didnt have chance to say "I want that" after ever ride, lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Four year old triplets! HOLY COW!! You are one brave lady! :D :D Four children under 8 overwhelms me just to think about it!

Post Thanks / Like
    There was 6 adults, it was good fun, they were good as gold but a little excited which was nice

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast