Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prime & Premium Outlets

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 1157
    Millenia is solely for window shopping for me. Other than the fact that SOMEONE collects Studio 56 village I wouldn't go there at all. LOL.
    me too me too! I love the villages :) if I were over in the states, I'd be the one on the local news with a whole lit up christmas village in my house
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Really? Well then Studio 56 must be your hang out too! LOL. It's the Dicken's Village series here. She's not gotten into the whole village layout scene. Yet. But I know it's coming! LOL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 1252
    Really? Well then Studio 56 must be your hang out too! LOL. It's the Dicken's Village series here. She's not gotten into the whole village layout scene. Yet. But I know it's coming! LOL!
    I'm a complete sucker for them <G> we nearly missed a restaurant booking last christmas because I was stuck in front of the tv watching a WESH news feature on someone who had turned their whole house into a village complete with a little train track and lights, town square
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOLOL! I think I know the piece you are talking about! That was amazing I must admit. It makes for a Christmassy feel in an state that doesn't always convey Christmas, eh? LOL!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 1157
    Isafari, Premium outlet is near (just beyond) the shrine that I sent you to so you could light the candle for your Mam. {{{hugs}}}

There is a new shopping "center." It's Winter Garden Village. It's just two miles from my home! :D It's a nice variety of shops and places to eat, but it's off the beaten Disney path, in that it's about 15-20 minutes north of WDW on 535.
    Thanks Tink....will be able to find Premium no problem then.:thumbs_up:

We may actually have a drive to Winter Garden again next trip. When we were last there, we did the scenic boat tour and had lunch at a very nice restaurant but we didn't get around to any shops.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 823
    I have to say i try to go to them all :o. They only mall i have yet to do is mall of millenia. It will be on the list next year ;)
    Me too Michelle. I keep thinking I must try it but i'm not sure if it's really me. I can usually manage to spend enough at the others .

Keith, we love JCPenneys too. I can't wait to get to the new one at Posner Park this year. We bought new luggage at the one in Florida Mall last year and I'm in desperate need of other sizes :p015:
    Lynn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12