Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can we ride up front in the monorail?

Post Thanks / Like
    as in delswife's DH?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmmhmmmmmm

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well now that is interesting.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We were lucky as we asked a couple of times & both times we were allowed! It is great - one of the drivers was really talkative & fun, the other did not seem to want to make conversation with us:(

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats why you ask for cast member Del!

He is also famous for making Delwhips...which is not to be confused with Dolewhips...well they are the same only larger

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12