Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remember little Adolf Hitler who couldn't get a birthday cake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that the worst? Ugh I hate hearing those stories of horrific abuse to only find out that no one was doing their job!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've actually ended up in the bathroom after hearing about some of those poor kids. I know. TMI. My stomach just can't take some things.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 95155
    I don't usually think to much of any state's child protective services (too many kids die for me to believe our protective services works)
    Sadly Tink this seems to be the case in the UK too :(

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness, those poor children. I just don't know what to say.......I so hope those little ones are taken good care of.

There are too many young babies, children and elderly that suffer at the hands of their abusers here too. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I agree I give my kids daily beating if they need it or not and theyve never been to my door (kidding..its every other day and twice on Saturday)

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Every now and then, Sarah the humor falls flat, eh? :)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope just trying to veer you all off of being judgemental is all.

Are people really upset because his name is Adolf Hitler or would the same be said about just naming him Adolf..I bet you would put your noses up in the air when I told you I have nephews names Helsig and Ulthor..not to mention that they do not have their fathers last name (their parents are married) and that they have very germanic last names that have nothing to do with the family. Not to mention that my brother and his wife are VERY educated and treat those kids like gold.

I dont hear you all complaining of the names like Shequita. Yes that is an actual name. Can you find it in a list of baby names with a meaning? Sure in an urban dictionary. Here is a list of a "whole new generation of baby names" Would you think less of me if I said that I think these parents who named their kids this should be thrown in the slammer too?

That makes my family and I sound racist too doesnt it? Yep we do not like stupidity. Im racist against that.

Wasnt it in Germany also that they were paying people to name their children after a horrible ruler because the name was not being used anymore? And people did it because they needed the money?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see it as being judgmental at all. (The conversation had turned toward the failure of our CPS system anyway). :)

I am a firm believer that anyone can name their child anything they please. They'll answer to the adult child if it's a difficult name. I object to the name Adolf Hitler based on the sociological and historical connotations of that name, and the fact that the child is going to be treated differently (and most likely not positively different) based solely on the infamy associated with that name.

Post Thanks / Like
    And Johnie Cash sang a song about a boy named Sue..hopefully this Adolf kid can be as strong as that song made about the fictional man was

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 95097
    There is speculation there is drug abuse in the home.
    that would not surprise me . Neighbors oin the news in their local area have stated terrible fighting & obscene language .
    I cannot BELIEVE that the store my husband opened and worked at for 12 years has made worldwide news . These peopole are sick . I hope they keep these innocent children away from these creeps .
    They are beautiful children . Adolph, Joyce, Aryan are fine names , change the middle names . These children know their first names already . Call the children Adolph or Aiden, the girls Joy and Aryie or Ann . IMHO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast