Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember little Adolf Hitler who couldn't get a birthday cake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems he and his 2 sisters (also named after Nazi's) were removed from their home yesterday. Hopefully they will be able to change their names as well.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28655143/?GT1=43001

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hadnt seen that before Johnie. I hope the poor kids have their names changed.Much worse than being called Dweezil or Moon Unit Zappa.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what they were taken away for? I mean they've gotten away with those names for this long, it can't be because of their names.

How do these people get birth certificates??
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    There is speculation there is drug abuse in the home.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 95095
    I wonder what they were taken away for? I mean they've gotten away with those names for this long, it can't be because of their names.

How do these people get birth certificates??
    exactyl!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say that I'm happy about this.

Post Thanks / Like
    what kind of kneecap names thier kids like that?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Suspected drug abuse, is "code" in some states for "we don't have any real report to go on, but we want to go in and have a good look around." Not saying that's the case here, but sometimes state folk do get proactive.

I don't usually think to much of any state's child protective services (too many kids die for me to believe our protective services works) but this just might be one case where someone is actually do the right thing before it's too late.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Also it is perfectly acceptable to report to CPS anonymously. They have to go check it out. However, I don't think they are allowed to remove children unless there is a valid concern?? I would certainly hope not.

I personally wish they would get rid of the anonymous reporting. I think it is ok for CPS not to release that info to the parents. However, there are lots of nasty people who are set on revenge who utilize this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh please. Don't I know it. The CPS PIs spend more time chasing their tails than anything. Anonymous reporting has been statistically shown to be ineffective, and a waste of money, yet they still allow it.

I personally think they should put more effort into tracking down the anonymous reporters. Quite often the person who has been reported for vengeance has an idea of who did it, and that can be a lead to track. Better spent time and money.

Other times, CPS is called and called and called and they still drop the ball. Ugh. I'm going to try to shut up on this now as it's a huge issue for me.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast