Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you know....

Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder I lose weight while at WDW .

Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder I don't!! LOL!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i always come out even weight at WDW, i don't eat that much because it's usually hot and the walking compensates i guess. I still don't get these people that go around the WS in high heels

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...you need to visit Bad Shoe

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 96358
    LOL...you need to visit Bad Shoe
    lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I would never, ever, ever walk around in high heels at WDW.

Post Thanks / Like
    We did two trips around the WS today. We did sit and people watch at the end of our last time around. The shoes always amaze us. Not only were there high heels to be seen today, but high heeled boots! LOL. It's not that cold, honest!!

There was a woman there who had pants on that were so tight she could really put one foot in front of the other. She had to do this weird walk with her hips kind of moving her feet to the sides. I can't imagine wearing anything as tight as she had on. If she had tried to take a true stride she'd have ripped the crotch right out of those pants. Amazing.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some really bizarre shoes this past trip. First of all it was freezing & I saw flip flops like you wouldn't believe. My tootsies would have frozen! And the skinny stilleto heels. Why? I mean seriously, why on earth to a theme park? Who are you trying to impress? And while on the subject, wtf is up with furry boots & shorts? Who invented this most retarded look?? I saw a ton of that going on & giggled every time I did. I couldn't help it.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    now i can walk in high heeled boots, i think it's the better foot support they offer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused by the people who wear a sweatshirt and shorts?! It just doesn't make sense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast