Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plane Down

Post Thanks / Like
    Scary stuff. The pilot did well!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just read on yahoo....

Thank God everyone is alive

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who can develop a piece of equipment to protect the air intake of the engines that will keep out birds is going to be one rich person.

The three person crew, plus the two pilots should be very proud of themselves for controlling a fiercely dangerous situation and getting everyone to safety.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The pilots & staff did an EXCELLENT JOB . I'm watching it now on the news . Everyone got off safely and except for some traumatized passengers ( I can imagine ) , no one was hurt .

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like some fantastic flying.
    Well done that pilot. Great to see everyone got out ok.

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in Wally World with a client when I receive a text from Becca stating "a plane crashed in NYC". Can I tell you that my heart just stopped for a moment? I'm glad that everything is ok

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here, Johnie. Herself came home from work and walked right to the remote and turned on the television (I don't have it on during the day). She'd heard a newscast on the radio.

When I first saw it my heart stopped. My first question to her was, "Terrorists?" When she immediately replied no, I started breathing again.

The pilot had many years of experience including fighter pilot experience. How fortunate for those passengers.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked at all the pictures and am just awed at the capability of that pilot. He should truly be commended.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it amazing. Can you imagine how cold the Hudson must be? Some passengers reported being wet from the waist up, but so grateful to be alive they didn't really feel the cold. I can understand that intellectually, but this is someone who heats her pool in the dead of summer. That cold water would have been terrible.

Not to mention the germs, bacteria and other icky horrid stuff in it! It's the HUDSON for heaven sake!

Post Thanks / Like
    They said the air temp was 20° and the water temp 36°. The only injury reported is that one lady had two broken legs.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast