Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just want to stop hurting....

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww hun, pain is not nice nice. Have you tried a tens machine. When Beth has had a lot of pain in the past in her joints and bones the doctors have said their is little pain relief that would tackle it. She was on morphine for a while but that did nothing. She had a steroid injection into the hip joint in the end and thankfully this helped her lots. Do you get muscle spasma's Beth is on baclofen for this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the medication is successful Sarah

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    whoosh...lady I hate to hear that...but I am serious...horse liniment has brought me down to a dull ache when I cannot even stand up.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I was stretched 12 ways from Sunday...Really I dont wanna bend like that without a kiss first please...

Dr said that I have to have steroid injects for the next year before anyone will even think about talking to me about surgery...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 95940
    I was stretched 12 ways from Sunday...Really I dont wanna bend like that without a kiss first please...

Dr said that I have to have steroid injects for the next year before anyone will even think about talking to me about surgery...
    omg that 1st line made me laugh

seriously tho, give it time and see how it goes and will keep it relieves some pain for you sarah
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Im still awake...Ive taken a half of a pain releaver and a half of a muscle relaxer..the edge off the pain has subsided..but I want to sleep...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 95950
    Im still awake...Ive taken a half of a pain releaver and a half of a muscle relaxer..the edge off the pain has subsided..but I want to sleep...
    well thats something......so go sleep then, dont fight it :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    aww hun, i'm pleased you've got some help - fingers crossed you start to feel a little better

Post Thanks / Like
    wasnt fighting it..

Im awake at 6am...here I had the chance to sleep in this morning and not have to take anyone anywhere this morning cause my son stayed at a friends who is going with him to work out with the Marines this morning.

His alarm went off and I went running to turn it off...so now Im waiting to start hurting again

damn kids...

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww, Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain . Pain medications have the opposite effect on me . They keep me up .
    Vicadin gives me migraines . They gave it to me for migraines and I ended up with a worse one .
    My girlfriend, that is 50, had back surgery . She had complications and was rushed back in . But the problem was never fixed . She has cauda equina syndrome which should have been taken care of 48 hours after the initial surgery . Now, it is permanent . She has one hell of a lawsuit . But who cares when you feel nothing from the waist down .
    She will wear diapers the rest of her life and eventually be in a wheelchair .
    Do Not let them talk you into surgery , Sarah .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast