Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Grey and damp here too. But I still went for my walk, got to lose those pounds before the holiday!

Quote Originally Posted by ieuanr, post: 95659
    Raining here also - but I am off to the distillery for some whisky tasting - so no worries!
    Now that's a good way to spend the day! Have fun. :D
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Cold and gray here. Perhaps the earth is cleansing it self in readiness for a new way of being once President Obama takes office. :)

Way too much work to do today, so I think I'll push it all off and join Ieaun at that distillery.

Had an email invitation to an Inaugural Party on the 20th at a local business. I'll be out of town that day though, so probably won't be back in time to attend.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The weather is pretty much nothing here! It's not raining, it's not too cold, but its not warm either. It's very wierd.

I'm just about to make some lunch for myself and then I'm going to take Sonny for a walk :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    It's -18 outside right now and I don't even want to know what the wind chill factor makes it

My best friend lives up in northern Wisconsin and she said it was -25 there when she left for work at 6:30 am.

My poor dogs just run outside, do what they have to do faster than I've ever seen them do it, and then run back inside at a gallop

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Cold Here . 2 degress 0 wind chill factor . Brrrrrrr

Post Thanks / Like
    forecast is for no clear nights for weeks :( - need a good 'session'

Post Thanks / Like
    It is 2 here right now, but with the wind chill it is - something. Cold cold cold. I think poor Dakota has had it and is now ready to go potty in the bathroom

I had blood work done on Wednesday, then my RH shot yesterday (owwie!), and so I am hoping to get through today without being shot at

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 95756
    I had blood work done on Wednesday, then my RH shot yesterday (owwie!), and so I am hoping to get through today without being shot at
    Aww....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Steven's learning at home this week is to start making a costume for someone who lives in a castle. He's chosen a knight. It's for their medieval ball at half term.

MAKE a costume!!! What am I supposed to do - knit chainmail or something??

Post Thanks / Like
    Silver foil and cardboard + magic marker

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast