Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG! I'm wearing jeans!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now, that may not seem like a big deal to you, but it sure is to me. :9:

I haven't had them on in years, as I can't stand anything too tight, and regardless of size, they all seem to tight to me (sign of a truly overweight person).

But today, because it's so cold, I hauled out a pair of Herself's older jeans (she's lost a lot of weight too, and is wearing "skinny" jeans) that aren't really all that huge (trust me on that one, ok? :spring: ) and they FIT!!!

I'd tried them on a couple of weeks ago and peeled them right off again as I couldn't stand them.

Today, not only did they go on smoothly, but they zipped easily and I actually have ROOM in them! :D :D

OK. So I'm babbling...but hey! It's been a long road back... :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Woohoo! WTG Tink! Isn't it wonderful when this kind of thing happens. I'm actually addicted to buying jeans lately. All I need to do is work out the difference between slouch fit, boyfriend fit, high waist, low rise etc etc!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurrah!!!!!

Well done

And enjoy!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Tink!

I wear jeans every day it's the only thing I feel comfortable in - I like to be held in, I don't like loose material around my middle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am soooo very excited for you! I totally understand! I am fitting in sizes that I have not seen in sooooooo long. And it's such a long hard road, isn't?! Every day we have to make the choices to do/eat better. I've been working so hard with sticking with my workout routine and eating better. I have to say that I have not ate fried food in 5 months. :D

Way to go! Again, I am so happy for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow Tink, how cool is that!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done hun

Post Thanks / Like
    Herself has one of those lean and straight bods (not all lumpy and bumpy like me) so her jeans are Levis 501s. I think that might be part of it for me (the excitement I mean). :D

The fact that although they are her larger jeans, I'm fitting into something "straight!" LOL. (Whew. Freudian or what)?

I've never liked tight things, even when I weighed a mere 97 lbs, so jeans were always kind of not my thing.

I'm hoping to fit into my wool suit by next week (tried it on last week and still too tight at the middle) as it's cooooooold in Beantown and I'll want to wear it for warmth!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Faboo!!!! YAY TINK!!!!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    you go girl!!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast