Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG! I'm wearing jeans!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much!
    I've been "starving" the last couple of days so have eaten more than "allowed" on the diet. I did choose "allowable" foods though, but still.

So, being able to get the lard butt into jeans was pretty amazing to me.

So, how come, after doing pretty well all this time, I'm suddenly starving? (Blood glucose isn't the factor. It's remaining steady at 96-100).

Hints, tips, ideas?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    you're having a growth spurt?

seriously, when i'm stressed i burn more calories. Or you may be in the zone??

have you been drinking enough water?

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome news! I can't wait until I reach that point.
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm stress? Never made that connection. Water intake is usually pretty steady. I drink A LOT! :D I thought about the zone thing. That could be... not sure.

It's a good feeling, Donna. Work though, huh? Whew!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tink since Christmas I have had trouble staying on the wagon so to speak. I have been so hungry it's been a struggle to stay within calories. In fact I have changed my loss to ˝lb per week to help get me through and I know for a fact that I am not alone. Stacks of members on my diet site are feeling the same. Why? I have absolutely no idea!! Some say it's because it's so cold. Who knows!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 95926
    It's a good feeling, Donna. Work though, huh? Whew!
    I can walk on that treadmill all day, and the recumbent bike isn't bad, but the elliptical is killing me!!!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    That's brilliant news

I'm still wearing my big girl elastic waist jeans that I bought in Florida last summer but there's plenty of room in them now. I am so looking forward to buying my first pair of jeans with a real zip and no elastic in the waist
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Tink THAT is Awesome news. I'm delighted for you and want no more terms of lard used. I am inspired by you all as l badly need to lose weight .I might or pm you all as Claire your ticker is amazing and Tink l know how long this road has been.
    But Tink shake your booty cos you are in jeans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    well done Tink. I have a size 12 pair of jeans (without lycra) in my wardrobe that have been there since before i had DD and have not been able to get them anywhere near but yesterday i got them on and fastened them and although they are probably a little too tight i can walk and breath in them. Has given me a push to keep on the diet

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast