Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any teenage drivers?

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a thing called 'PassPlus' which teaches you night and motorway driving. It's basically like an extra certificate. With certain insurance companies you get a little bit of discount for doing that. I am going to just be insured on my Mum's car for a little while until I have enough funds for insurance and a car. I am going to try my hardest to pay 1 years insurance in one lump-sum, that way I won't find myself without a car if I run out of money.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    These discounts here help even if you are attached someone else insurance.

Post Thanks / Like
    The concept of the pass plus is good. I haven't done it and probably won't. If you do it through the DSA I think it's either 30 or 20. For 3 hours in a room , watching some vids and I don't knwo what else ( The Video's are really gruesome apparantly and not for those that would be scared off driving !) Or your instructor can do it with you ( Which most do) my instructor wanted 120. 6 hours driving down to Birmingham the long way and back.. I didn't do that either. Only some insurance companies actually accept the pass plus certificate and offer you the discount. My insurance company doesn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12