Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ektorps and Poangs aplenty!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOh Josh - Steven has that wardrobe in the wood finish.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have the same furniture range as Owen! Aneboda but we call it omeba.

Post Thanks / Like
    plastic cups for the kiddles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ugh. IKEA. :( Fine for small things (for organizing and the like) but trust me when I tell you that we spent far too many hours, days, weeks! putting together IKEA bookcases. :(

Never, ever again will we purchase any furniture type stuff from that place. :(

The meatball cream gravy packets are nice though. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooo....Ikeas hotdogs......mmmmm :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny thing is Ikea is the only flat packed furniture I've ever been able to assemble! And I've never had an Ikea hotdog. Am I missing much Deb? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    our wardrobes are ikea and we spent a whole day there buying the bits for them, two big trolleys and i couldn't steer mine! Jon spent the next 2 weeks putting the wardrobes together- they are very good quality and value though- if we had bought them elsewhere it would have cost 3 times as much

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 96990
    Funny thing is Ikea is the only flat packed furniture I've ever been able to assemble! And I've never had an Ikea hotdog. Am I missing much Deb? :D
    Well, if you like hotdogs I think they are lurvely!!!! Excuse me if this sounds like sacrilege...but as tasy as Caseys!! Without all of the toppings of course. You've got to have two though :D

Ikea is the only flat pack I can assemble too - the magic allen key!! I really like Ikea's rugs, and their plants and pots are good too. If they have their pet things in they're usually fun and unusual.

Post Thanks / Like
    See? Our experience was just the opposite. The bookcases are not of good quality. They dent and mark at what seems the slightest pressure. They didn't go together nicely at all, and the doors on two areas still aren't right. Ugh. Once we got them up, I said never again, and meant it!

Fine for many things, but no more flat pack from there!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    we got a cataloge through the door...............now all i need is a house to put it in :) we will be on our cruise when it opens by the time we get back it should have died down a bit from all the crowds and claire of course :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast