Thread: 4 WEEKS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is that not the fastest pregnancy ever? I can't believe in 4 weeks there will be a baby in the house (That is if she doesnt go over!) My dad and I set up the crib tonight, its one of those 'glider' ones that rocks side to side- it's awesome! Will post a pic when all the cute bedding is in it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow!!! I can't wait to see the photos!! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    It surely does seem as though the time flew by Josh! I'll bet that's not the case for your sister though! :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 97103
    It surely does seem as though the time flew by Josh! I'll bet that's not the case for your sister though! :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos.
    LOL, She has had the breeziest pregnancy ever! She is always out having her lunch, going out to the pub with friends (She doesn't drink, obviously, but enjoys their company anyway!), going shopping- nothing stops her! Not even a HUGE baby bump. She was sitting on her inflatable excercise ball watching T.V today, its so funny!

Niamh's head is engaged now, too.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh, that's inching closer then! We'll have a baby before we know it!

Good that she's staying active. Heaven knows as soon as the baby is born, all that "going out with friends stuff" is going to come to a screeching halt.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 97123
    Ooooh, that's inching closer then! We'll have a baby before we know it!

Good that she's staying active. Heaven knows as soon as the baby is born, all that "going out with friends stuff" is going to come to a screeching halt.
    She's said that she is making the most of it now. Of course if any social event comes up Niamh will have her uncle josh to baby sit... so long as I don't have any nappies to change!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOL! Well, Uncle Josh you'll be getting over that squeamishness really fast. No changing? No minding the baby! It's a given, baby will need frequent changing. You'll be fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow that has gone quickly - bet the next 4 weeks will draaaaaag for your sister though unless Niamh decides to show up early! Although, if she's always out and about the time left may not be too bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Niamh has been kicking loads. I seriously think that she will come about 2 weeks early... just a hunch...
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 97239
    Niamh has been kicking loads. I seriously think that she will come about 2 weeks early... just a hunch...

you never know Josh - how exciting!