Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Obama Day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, he did ! I cracked up . I said you go on with your bad self and keep right on going .

Post Thanks / Like
    That is one of the many things that I really love about President Obama, his sense of dignity.

When VP Biden made that crack about the Chief Justice messing up the Oath of Office, President Obama's body language said it all. He did not approve of that sort of comment.

I think Our Joe is going to be a source of much amusement (if not consternation) over the next four years, as a result of his comments alone!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe Joe will replace George W with his gaffs!!! shame Hilary couldn't be VP but i think she is well placed with her new role.

Post Thanks / Like
    Joe is going to be the John Prescott of the US government.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 99373
    Joe is going to be the John Prescott of the US government.
    ugh he was on with Andrew Marr this morning, slimy slug of a man ugh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 99348

I think Our Joe is going to be a source of much amusement (if not consternation) over the next four years, as a result of his comments alone!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't say he's slimy or a slug :) but he does seem to say things that could be considered inappropriate for his office (and his wife seems to share that skill)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 99321
    *cough*OIL*cough*
    and retribution for daddy as well

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    his wife is blonde not sure where JB gets it from . I like him though, too .

Post Thanks / Like
    That's my first belief Johnie. Bush invaded Iraq more as a result of Saddam not being caught in the first Gulf War. He was after either retribution for his father, or trying to show up his father by doing what his administration couldn't and bring Saddam down.

No matter. They are gone now.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast