Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melting Pot

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ate at the Melting Pot...not specifically FL, anywhere? I have a friend visiting soon and we are planning on going there. While I have wanted to visit, the price keeps me away. But it looks like so much fun! I was just wondering what people thought.

Hmmm, memory flashes are coming...didn't Johnie visit the Melting Pot recently?

Post Thanks / Like
    We love the Melting Pot. We get the court bouillon instead of hot oil as we aren't big into fried foods and it's delicious.

The cheese fondue they start you out with can easily fill you up, so be careful!

It's pricey but wicked yummy! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    How's the environment and what's the dress code like? Obviously you can see I don't get out much.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you register on the website for the mailing list, they will email you a coupon for a free dessert fondue, and then they'll send another one on your birthday. The food is very good...but it is rather pricey.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Melting Pot!! Definately sign up for their email. They send out specials once a month too. They do a Ladies Night Out for about $25-30 a person and includes the whole shebang.

The dress is business casual. It can be very romantic or lots of fun for a group. Depends on how many people you have in your party.

I don't even care for chocolate and LOVE the chocolate fondue.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't done Melting Pot in absolute ages. But when we did we thoroughly enjoyed it. This is one restaurant where I believe a group is better than just a couple.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I will definitely sign up for the email then. :) It will be just two of us, someone I haven't seen in 6 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have a great time there, Billie. We like the intimacy of a twosome there. It allows you to actually be able to converse in a normal tone of voice without having to shout. Also, given the slow paced nature of the meal, there is no rushed feeling.

I dress pretty LLBean, (minus the flannel ) you know, Oxford shirts and pleated trousers... never felt out of place there. Whatever you would have once worn to work will be fine.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the key is going to be "everything in moderation." Don't want to get full of cheese. :)

I do hope that we have a good time! Not having to yell will be good and who wants to be rushed.

Hmm, now to find or buy an outfit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your jeans, a tailored shirt and those killer heels will do it. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast