Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's my 20th Anniversary !

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, 20 years ago, a young 20 year old me got hitched to the sweetest, loving & most incredible husband & father ever! This is such a milestone wedding anniversary but since we just got back from WDW we have absolutely NOTHING planned! Not a present for each other or anything. It's ok tho, neither one of us expects gifts but we normally do something special like go out of town for a night or something. No can do this time unless we do something spontaneous this weekend. Right now we just have plans to do dinner tonight since he doesn't even get to close our store until 7pm. It's ok, I'm just so happy to have reached this great time in our marriage & happy to do even a little celebration!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! 20 years is quite impressive. May you both have many more happy years together

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to you both!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary!!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Cristine, what a beautiful accomplishment. May you have the next twenty years to share in continued love that grows deeper and more complete each day. (Give a hug to that wonderful husband of your's too). :wink:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations and Happy Anniversary.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is amazing and sadly I swear you dont see it too often...I know Ill never see it Ive never been able to stand anyone past 3 years!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 98015
    Wow that is amazing and sadly I swear you dont see it too often...I know Ill never see it Ive never been able to stand anyone past 3 years!

hahahaha!

Oh we have our moments where we need our breaks. What's funny is the first 5 to 6 years of our marriage we also worked together every day. I mean, it was 24/7 for awhile. But it was the earlier years where you're all googly in love, lol.

Thanks for all the congrats We ended up going to dinner (Mexican, my very favorite but goodbye diet!) & went to see Gran Torino movie.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast