Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone, I'm finally here!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone :D have you missed me Iíve missed you

I know itís nearly February, but Happy New Year to you all, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year

Well, what can I say, what a way to end 2008 and start 2009! As you know I was ill during our first and last week on holiday, but towards the last few days I had started to feel a bit better. Well, obviously someone else had other ideas I started to feel bad again on our last day, luckily we were at the Hyatt Hotel in the airport, which was excellent I would definitely stay there again it was worth every penny. Iíll go into more detail in a separate thread.

Since then I have been ill on and off, a few good days and then wallop ill again :( Iíve had 3 courses of antibiotics and hopefully everything seems OK. New Year was a blur and not for the reasons you think I was in bed before 9pm. The only good thing about being ill is that Iíve lost 2 stone :D so itís been great for the diet whether it stays off now Iíve started to eat real food again I donít know hopefully it will :D

The holiday was, well, umm different not what I expected, it wasnít as magical as Iíd hoped Itís a big problem with me, I set my expectations too high and then when it doesnít match up to what I expect I get all miserable.

I think the others enjoyed themselves Catherine fractured her metatarsal, (a rather large man stood on her foot at AK ) she thought she'd broken it but she wouldn't go to the hospital because she said there wasn't a lot they could do to help her She was in pain a lot of the time so she didn't want to do a lot. The girls bought lots of clothes and seemed to enjoy themselves. Livvy was desperate to meet characters but there were always long lines so they didnít want to wait for her to line up :mad: She did meet some though, Chris and I made sure of it :D even if it did take me until the day they were going home for her to meet Mickey and Minnie!

The highlights for me were BBB and 1900 Park Fare with Livvy, meeting Johnie and Becca at MVMCP and Diane and Dave Ė even though it was for a very short time

I will write some trip reports once I've caught up a bit but they wonít be up to Dianeís standard though

So how is everyone, what have you been up to, any news Ė holiday booked, pregnancies, engagements, new jobs Ė not that Iím nosy of course

Itís great to be back home

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like

so glad to have you back safe and sound xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy, it's so lovely to see you back! So pleased that you're well again!! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 98402

so glad to have you back safe and sound xx

Why thank you kind sir :D

We did think about asking you to make a house call whilst we were over there When Chris spoke to Emergency Care it was $450 to be seen and then they estimated $500 for tests and once they had the results there would be the meds to pay for

Needless to say I said I would suffer and see what happened - I know what a martyr I am

You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 98404
    Wendy, it's so lovely to see you back! So pleased that you're well again!! :)
    Hi Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 98407
    Why thank you kind sir :D

We did think about asking you to make a house call whilst we were over there When Chris spoke to Emergency Care it was $450 to be seen and then they estimated $500 for tests and once they had the results there would be the meds to pay for

Needless to say I said I would suffer and see what happened - I know what a martyr I am
    Indeed rah rah NHS

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 98412
    Indeed rah rah NHS

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy! It's great to have you back

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy lovely to have you back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy it's great to see you back and better

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast