Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Receive A Free $500 Gift Card At A WDW Value Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    I never get any offers from Disney. I guess they figure I am going regardless lol

Post Thanks / Like
    tis true . Did you call Johnie ? My girlfriend Diana didn't have one, but she had one tagged to her name in the system .

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't called. I may just call to see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't Hurt and to add that you have *Never* received one as many times as you have visited .

Post Thanks / Like
    Neither Donna nor I received an offer.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    So does that mean you arent going for Memorial weekend Debbie?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    as of now, Sarah, its booked and is pending . I paid the deposit to be sure that it was on hold long term . The cruise is the priority . Depends on our finances , tax returns and such . The good news is another child was enrolled and one more enrollment and I start , so that will be a major help .
    Now on another note , I have a deposit on an off site after the cruise . Champions resort formally Howard Johnsons $37.00 a night . So, if WDW doesn't work out, I have another to fall back on . I've been searching & booking on my own . I found another good deal , Johnie . You can be proud .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaqld, post: 98729
    It is a shame it's not transferable - I can't use the one they sent to me and I'd love to be able to pass it on to someone who can.

Karen, call (yeah, international call!) and ask if it can be used at a different time. WDW sometimes says yes. Not often, but occasionally!

I'm with Johnie--I never receive offers, either. Both Leu and Shelly (Leu's DD) have. They must be trying to lure them from California!

Post Thanks / Like
    try booking through your resident TA . Don't know if it makes a difference, but since I've been using one I've got three .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12