Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Receive A Free $500 Gift Card At A WDW Value Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received this deal from Disney yesterday . Thought I would share.

I tried to copy it , but it doesn't allow .

It states if you book for 5 nights/6 days at a value resort Sun-Thurs you will receive a $500 gift card. Must book between 3/1/09 and 4/16/09.

Check your email address for this special postcard with your pin number . Non Transferable !

They also have a deal going on with a stay in a deluxe resort from 4/17/09 through 6/6/09. Not for sure what the deal is on the deluxe though. It says to call and find out.

FREE $500 Disney Gift Card when you purchase this 5-night/6-day vacation package that includes room and Theme Park tickets

Post Thanks / Like
    oops, $594.00 per person based on double occupancy . Nice incentive ! I'm trying for May 10th to the 16th . Disney must be hurting .

Post Thanks / Like
    WooHoo, I'm booked May 11th to the 16th . And you can use the gift card toward dining, just not the DDP . No Biggie There !
    You have to print out your postcard and present it at check in to receive the $500.00 card .
    Also, you can now use the $75.00 birthday gift card on dining .

Post Thanks / Like
    IT's a nice offer to share but it is a pin code offer and only the person receiving it is eligible to use it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 98694
    IT's a nice offer to share but it is a pin code offer and only the person receiving it is eligible to use it.
    I'd heard quite a bit about Disney pin codes but had never gotten one so I called CRO to see if there was one attached to my name. There was and it was for 40% off, the dates fitted in with our October trip so I was able to book a week at the Contemporary 14th floor concierge at a great rate

~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    That is awesome news Tink!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you haven't received one , call, as I know of a lot of people that have received this offer .

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have never known I had received it if I didn't check my yahoo address . A little birdie told me, I checked and there it was . I use AOL, yahoo, and MSN . Depends on which email address is registered with Disney .

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a shame it's not transferable - I can't use the one they sent to me and I'd love to be able to pass it on to someone who can.

Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Just thought you may have got it and missed it , is all .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast