Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: soooooooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    what are you all up to craft wise? i haven't done any scrapping in more than a month! i think i've lost my mojo!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had been working on a plastic canvas haunted house, but once I got deeper into the semester for school....well....it's just sitting there right now. Taunting me.

Post Thanks / Like
    i havent done any for ages cause we have little room in the flat and i havent got a table but once we find a house i cant wait to get going. i brought a load of scrapping stuff down from my parents and now its just cluttering up the place and i so want to do some still one day soon :)

Post Thanks / Like
    welllllll, there's a lady who has a beauty treatment shop and a clothes boutique and my sister spoke to her and has arranged for my other sister and I to see her with a view to making cards for her to sell.....we're off to see her on Tuesday morning.

So I've been making valentines cards, wedding cards, new baby cards and birhday cards - i don't have that many though but i didn't want to make too many in case she decides they're not the type of thing she wants!

She understands that my sister and I only usually make them for personal use and she's only experienced selling them for her aunt before so it's a new thing for us all really....we need to sit down together and work out how to go about it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't done any card making or scrapbooking for about two months and am itching to get started again. I have missed all my craft classes too - DS has been in hospital for best part of the past three months so have had no free time :(

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, and i just remebered i found a little box full of cross stitching threads in the loft today which i've kept out with a view to combining that and card making.

AND i found patchwork for a quilt that i started 15 years ago safely tucked away up there so I'm going to try and get it finished for baby Nancy this year, if i don't succeed she can have it for her 21st birthday instead!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie2, post: 99007
    I haven't done any card making or scrapbooking for about two months and am itching to get started again. I have missed all my craft classes too - DS has been in hospital for best part of the past three months so have had no free time :(

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry to hear that Debbie

Mairead, i used to do cross stitch (don't tell anyone lol) and i am using the threads for scrapbook layouts - stitching on them - i'm glad i've got so many now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 99012
    sorry to hear that Debbie

Mairead, i used to do cross stitch (don't tell anyone lol) and i am using the threads for scrapbook layouts - stitching on them - i'm glad i've got so many now.

hey! there's nothing wrong with cross stitch!

I'm quite proud of the things I made, especially as I designed them myself The best were a coat of arms for my Mum, a picture of the cottage that Mum and Dad used to own in Ireland, a wedding picture for my friend and door hangers with the boys names on to match the teddy design in their bedrooms when they were babies.

I forgot I had the threads so it was a nice surprise!

Post Thanks / Like
    i designed a parrot, it isn't framed- i wouldn't have anywhere to put it. I've also done baby samplers in the past.

I had an idea that i could do a scrapbook layout in cross stitch but haven't looked into it yet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast