Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What movie should I go see?

Post Thanks / Like
    DH and I are going on a date tomorrow and we're probably going to the movies. I'm trying to figure out what to see......

Scary movies are out ( I have seen the stupid commercial for the dead twin one too many times now)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons has been recommended but I may need to go by myself. I'm not sure Dh is going to sit still through a 3 hour movie that I am crying in. He gets into what I call Super Man mode and wants to help me. I don't need any help, I'm just enjoying the movie.

I was thinking about Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood. Or maybe Inkheart but do you think I should have read the book first?

Maybe we'll go see the Mall Cop movie

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gran Torino....totally

Or Valkyrie...it was a really good movie if youre into that movie about historical things sort of movies...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    i've really gone off Tom Cruise so wouldn't go and see Valkyrie, what about beverley hills chihuahua?

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed Valkyrie.....didn't like Gran Torino much though.
    Enjoyed 7 pounds if that's still showing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched Underworld 3: Rise of Lycans...yes it's a vampire/werewolf movie, but technically it's a love story. :D It was good.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many movies I've been wanting to see .
    Marley & Me is suppose to be good .
    Bedtime Stories looks funny .

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you seen Milk? Would your DH want to see it? Absolutely well worth seeing, especially for "kids" like you two!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    DD recommends Frost/Nixon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Slumdog Millionaire looks good and Milk looks great . I am seeing that on Weds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Gran Torino was pretty good tho the asian actors were really really bad imo & Clint still trying to be a badass at 125 was also a bit off the meter for me but if you can put reality aside, which is what most movies are about, it was pretty good.

Marley & Me was pretty good. Not nearly as good as book or as tear inducing as I had thought it would be.

We are heading out today to either see Inkheart or, hehehehe, Mall Cop (what can i say, my kids really want to see that & we've already told them no way on Dog Hotel or whatever that one is). I'll let you know if what we see is any good.

I love a good horror movie but most of the PG-13's that come out these days are just cheesy & the storylines are so weak. Still being aimed at teenagers it seems.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast