Exactly! We like company with our madness :tongue:
I knew she was off her trolly....Originally Posted by britchick, post: 99510
Originally Posted by britchick, post: 99520
Not Saying Helly Is Of Her Trolly But She Is Known To.......
1. At Lunch Time, Sits In Her Parked Car With Sunglasses On And Point A Hair Dryer
At Passing Cars To See If They Slow Down.
2. Pages Herself Over The Intercom At Work But Doesnt Disguise Her Voice. !
3. Every Time Someone Asks Her To Do Something, She Ask's If They Want Fries With That.
4. Puts Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone Has Got Over Their Caffeine Addictions, She Switchs To Espresso.
5. In The Memo Field Of All Her Cheques, Writes ' ForMarijuana'
6. Skips Down The Corridor Rather Than Walk And Sees How Many Looks She Gets.
7. Orders A Diet Water Whenever She Go's Out To Eat, With A Serious Face.
8. Specify That Her Drive-Through Order Is 'To Go'.
9. Sings Along At The Opera.
10. Five Days In Advance, Tells Her Friends She Can't Attend Their Party Because She has a headache.
11. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, She Screams 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving The Zoo Last Time She Starts Running Towards The Car Park, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
13. Tells Her Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
Is This The Sign Of Someone Who Is Mad Or What ????????????
I will admit to saying *Thank you* to the ATM when I got my money the other day
I couldn't help it, it just popped out before I could stop myself.
It was a split second thing... as soon as I said it I knew I shouldn't have