Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What ring tones do you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    just wondering, I think I should change mine from the a-team theme but I dont know how

Post Thanks / Like
    Theme tune to Buffy for incoming calls and for text messages I get C3P0 saying "we're doomed"

Post Thanks / Like
    both dw and myself have got wishes on our mobiles, confusing when as we don't know who's phones ringing
    Dave and Lesley xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    My default tone is "When You Wish Upon A Star". When John calls it plays the USC Fight Song. It plays "Crazy" (Patsy Cline) when Mom calls.

When someone sends me a text message it plays Mickey telling me to pick up. It might be important!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is *You Can Fly* .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm, I like the worded ones for text messages. How did you folks find those options?

Let's see I have Candyman and Fall For You on mine. I did have the country song Johnny and June for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got mine through Verizon. I have a Mickey that tells you to have a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" that I use in Dec.
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a prepaid phone that can't download ring tones, so I'm limited to what is already on the phone.

I think I currently have a passage from Peer Gynt. I primarily use the phone for outgoing calls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I have, Proud for general incoming calls. I have specialty tones for others. "Kiss the Girl" for Herself :spring:
    The Theme from Star Wars for Seth and his Da (serious Star War buffs!)...

The Hallelluia Chorus for Mama :D

Notice that I have email is a soft sound that sounds like Tink sprinkling pixie dust.

Text message is a wicked funny little thing that goes something like, "Helllloooooo oooohhhhh...wing wing, I calling you. You busy? Pick up. I wanna talk..." and on and on! Cracks people up.

For my Communities I have different tones depending upon the state they are in. My Director I have the "Flight of the Bumblebee." :D My two counter parts have their own tones...

Regionals have their own tones...

You get the general idea. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I downloaded mine too . I have AT&T .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast