Thread: Holiday clothes & a handy hint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! I bought my first piece of clothing for my trip. A beautiful, caramel-coloured silk&cashmere pashmina. It was less than half price at House of Fraser. Bargain!
    *Tip for first-timers: Even if it's scorching outside, it can be very chilly in air-conditioned restaurants etc. It's handy to have a wrap or light top to slip on.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice tip! It can be especially uncomfortable if you are sitting in an area that gets the draft from the AC or if you are directly under the blower. :(

I keep a pareo handy for much the same reason. I've used that silly thing for loads of things. Swimsuit cover up, adding some color to my dinner outfit, as a head and neck covering in the northeast (with my coat)... it's the handiest piece of cloth I've ever owned! :D (I have four now).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent tip, MP!

Any chance of a photo of the pashmina? I love the things, but they aren't very practical here. I have two of them, one black and one teal. Primarily used when traveling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 99303
    I have two of them, one black and one teal. Primarily used when traveling.
    They're so handy when travelling. The fine material means you can fold them up and pop into a handbag. Great on a plane or coach etc.
    [CENTER]