Thread: Holiday clothes & a handy hint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! I bought my first piece of clothing for my trip. A beautiful, caramel-coloured silk&cashmere pashmina. It was less than half price at House of Fraser. Bargain!
    *Tip for first-timers: Even if it's scorching outside, it can be very chilly in air-conditioned restaurants etc. It's handy to have a wrap or light top to slip on.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice tip! It can be especially uncomfortable if you are sitting in an area that gets the draft from the AC or if you are directly under the blower.

I keep a pareo handy for much the same reason. I've used that silly thing for loads of things. Swimsuit cover up, adding some color to my dinner outfit, as a head and neck covering in the northeast (with my coat)... it's the handiest piece of cloth I've ever owned! (I have four now).
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent tip, MP!

Any chance of a photo of the pashmina? I love the things, but they aren't very practical here. I have two of them, one black and one teal. Primarily used when traveling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 99303
    I have two of them, one black and one teal. Primarily used when traveling.
    They're so handy when travelling. The fine material means you can fold them up and pop into a handbag. Great on a plane or coach etc.
    [CENTER]