Thread: framing photos for the house

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ever taken any photos and then framed them to decorate the house?

I was given a canon 40d for christmas and would like to frame some photos to hang in parts of the house

Maybe some still life for the kitchen, some black and white family shots for the hall

Do you just buy frames or can the places that print them frame them as well. I think Britchick is the forum photographer? any help???

Post Thanks / Like
    it's only because i talk the most about it!!

you can get canvasses and the like printed out from the online photo processors and i may try it this summer. Its not cheap though, although if you bought the print then the frame it's very expensive.

Post Thanks / Like
    we had one done for the hall, a piccie of the two of us on a cruise, had it copied to canvass, looks good, but it was quite expensive.
    we had it done locally.
    Dave and Lesley xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, i get my prints from Walmart and then just pick up the size frame that I need (from Walmart too usually). :)

Post Thanks / Like
    A great printing service is snapfish if you got them printed there, then you can buy a frame to match your decor- mum always gets her frames from TK Maxx or Next.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)