Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I now own a Wii

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie we only got a Wii this last christmas. We do now have a wii fit. Get your lovely DD to make a mi person then just use her person to do everything on the wii fit. Our best game is mario kart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my Wii fit - I love the fact that when you open up the unlimited step you can switch the channel to watch TV while you step, makes the 30 minutes or so exercising go so much faster.

You have a pin number so other people can't access your info

It is a good incentive as it tracks your progress.

We have mario kart, I have just bought Disney Think Fast - it's a trivia game hosted by the Genie which is good fun :D

I like carnival games as I prefer basic mini games and that is exactly what it is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    well if I use Alysia to make a mii then I am going to get a big head!

Someone else told me about the cow racing sounds fun.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tennis is good on the wii sports.

A workmate of mine, Jon, and his wife went round their neighbours on New Years Day for a social drink. They got to playing on the Wii and were all doing fine until Jon started playing tennis. He let go of the wiimote and flung it through the screen of his neighbours brand new 50 inch plasma T.V.

I would love to see the insurance claim!

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, I've heard that is a big problem!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean like this?
    [YOUTUBE]D4LoALRm0HA[/YOUTUBE]

It frightens the hell out of me thats for sure...we will be playing (thanks Billie!!) on a 73 inch....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I swear the biggest tv we own is a 32 inch....how do we survive?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea...

Not to mention we own 7 tv too...

Why 3 people need 7 TVs is beyond me..they keep showing up..I have only actually bought 2 of them..a 19 inch and the MAN SCREEN

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    well there are only 3 of us and we have.....6 tvs. And 3 computers.

Post Thanks / Like
    wait you want me to count the computers? Do I count the ones that still work or the graveyards in my garage?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast