Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I now own a Wii

Post Thanks / Like
    My mommy bought me one I was so surprised! Well it's just the basic one with the sports games.

What do I need to get for it? What are good games? (My idea of fun video games are PacMan, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Brothers) All games that were popular 20+ years ago

Do I want a Wii Fit? I don't want to computer to tell me how fat I am

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oooo! Fun. We have a lot of fun with Jordan's. First of all, you probably should break down and buy at least one other Wii-mote...although you probably won't need a 2nd nunchuck right away, they aren't used for many games. A neat way to get a second is to buy WiiPlay...it's only about $10 bucks more than just buying the Wiimote and it gives you some fun little games to play.

I don't like the *new-fangled* games either. I love Mario Kart and Mario Party 8.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooops. And the Wii Fit ...I can't use Jordan's. I don't think I'd use it even if I could...it is absolutely hysterical watching Jordan, though!

Post Thanks / Like
    taking notes

Is there a weight limit for the Wii Fit?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 99564
    Is there a weight limit for the Wii Fit?
    Yes, it's 320 pounds, I think.

Post Thanks / Like
    And see, I would have sold you mine at a discount. I do like it, but unfortunately just don't have time to enjoy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I should have told my mom! I was so surprised she bought it for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 99575
    And see, I would have sold you mine at a discount. I do like it, but unfortunately just don't have time to enjoy it.
    You wanna get rid of yours?

Ill buy it from you!

How much do you want for it?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wii Fit is fun but the initial analysis can be, ummm, painful. Because you create a Wii Mii as they are called & it starts out normal size & then you put in your height & stand on the board & it weighs you & tells you if you are obese or not (yikes!) & then, if you are anything like me, your Mii will 'balloon' up to a larger size. It was mortifying! lol Plus my Mii is standing next to my 15 year olds which actually went skinnier than the normal size after she did her analysis.
    It is fun, the games, but I found I got bored with them pretty quick and after a couple weeks it's just laying there gathering dust. Can't remember the last time the girls or i got on it & played.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Making the Mii people is the best bit. :D

We have the wii fit - watching Steven do step aerobics is hysterical. Wii play you need to get just for the cow racing.

Lego Star Wars rocks!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast