Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old photos

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you guys get old photos onto the computer? Do you all use a scanner or is there some new fangled device I should be aware of?

My printer supposedly has a scanner on it but I swear I have never been able to figure it out.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can scan mine and my printer came with neat program that makes it super easy. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister has scanned all the pictures from my grandmas (well is in the process) collection...and is uploading them to photobucket so we can all enjoy them!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Scanning is the only way I know of Johnie. Scanning should be a matter of laying the photo/item on the glass, pressing a button and having it scan into the computer. The trick is where it will go once scanned. I just put anything I scan in with my photos.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so I need to figure out how to use the scanner.......

I have this fabulous pic of me with big 80's hair. Except I beleive it was 1991. Oh well big hair lasted until then lol.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it did...my first drivers license...1991...my picture had my hair cut off on 3 sides...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, it's still out there! I was in an ALF last week and the BOD there had her bangs done up all 80s style. The rest of her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, so those bangs were really dramatic in contrast!

I have a photo of Jamie, yes that one from Off Kilter, back in the day (before Off Kilter). I need to get that scanned so I can show everyone here. Too funny!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I was hoping I wasn't out of date and didn't even remember it.

That is what I asked for as a present for Christmas. I want all of Alysia's childhood pics on DVD.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still fight with my hair everyday not to be big...

Post Thanks / Like
    oh me too. It is just naturally big. I swear I wish it would come back in vogue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast