Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another tiny ambition fulfilled ( if you are an ageing rocker)

Post Thanks / Like

Thomas is very 'into' his music and at 8 as he is plaing piano and violin everyday it is really all classical stuff, no pop really at all, so when we drive to Orchestra on a Saturday morning he is listening usually to a Nigel kennedy Cd or classic fm - however this weekend I put on my Led Zepplin remasters cd and put on some 'random' tracks - the whole of Sunday he was singing 'Kashmir' to himself under his breath.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well...its gotta start somewhere...maybe someday youll have a hardcore speed metal band in your garage..if youd like one now I know some kids would would love to come and play..

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    each journey begins with a tiny step..... I have plans for the boy

Post Thanks / Like
    ahh nothing better than Led Zeppelin. Good times!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Plant and Page, an incredible duo.

Isn't it Sir Elton John who was "in training" (I really dislike that expression) to become a classical concert pianist when he decided to go with the money and went rock/popular music?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Steven sings Mr Bojangles in the bath.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 99787
    Plant and Page, an incredible duo.
    Too bad they cant be on the same stage anymore cause plant is a douche bag...sorry...couldnt help it

Post Thanks / Like
    Led Zep, now you are talking my kind of music
    ~ don't you just love smilies & tickers ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Heeheeheehee! Awwwwww! bless him.

Both my boys play classical Violin and piano too. They also love the Zep. We took DS1 to see the Foo Fighters for his 11th Birthday, he had a blast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast