Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pookie update 1/26/09

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am now 30 weeks pregnant and everything seems to be going along just fine! Hooray! I guess this little one is not going to give me as much trouble as little Katelyn did So I just need to keep taking it easy like I have been and I just need to pay close attention to body and baby. Basically at this point and with my history if something doesn't seem right then off to the hospital with me But our little man is kicking and seems to be running out of room already Most of the time I have a foot sticking out over here or a butt on the other side. He might be a big one So back to the doctor in 3 weeks and then after that I think I will be on an every 2 week schedule.

In other news Daddy is currently painting what will be Katelyn's big girl room!! The walls in that room were Buzz Lightyear blue and what a nightmare to cover We have 3 coats of primer and now the first coat of pink is going up. We (meaning Dh) should have it painted by the end of the week and she should be moving over the weekend. Then we are free to shop around and pick a theme for the nursery so we can make any color changes etc. before we get the crib and dresser. Things seems to be coming along pretty well. I remember with Katelyn's nursery in the old house we were still doing drywall work a month before she came, so I am much more relaxed this time

Ok that is all I have to report. You may now get back to your regularly scheduled programming :D

Post Thanks / Like
    yei!!

Im so glad everything is going just fine!!

Im sure Katelyn will love her new room! We also had to do like 4 coats of paint for Tatiana's room, it was very tiring, but the result was worth it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear you and Pookie are both doing so well.

Post Thanks / Like
    woohoo, when's your due date? my friend at work that i'm throwing the shower for is about 30 weeks- she's due on 31st March

Post Thanks / Like
    Such good news Shellyamc! I like the sounds of Big Sister Kate's room! :D :D

Stay off the ice and snow now! Thanks for the update.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you are having an easier pregnancy this time around

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ticking along nicely. Just how we like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous Shelly - all sounds very calm and homely!

Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased you and Pookie are doing well!

Ooooooh! Katelyn will love her big girl room! And she'll have time to get used to sleeping in it before Pookie arrives. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I am due April 7th

This pregnancy is easier, but far more uncomfortable!! I can't wait to have the baby so the few hours I do get to sleep will be good comfy ones!!

Yes, we are making sure that everything we change for Katie is because she is a big girl and needs special things now! She has a booster seat for the table, is getting potty trained, and moved into her new room, so we don't want her to feel like we are taking all of her stuff for the baby. I figured if I had a few months in between then she wouldn't think anything of it. I hope I'm right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast