Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Thank you so much Keith!

  1. #1
    For sharing this site with me! It's lovely and it is really nice to see so many familiar names!

    Hello everyone. You'll know me. I'm the old one. LOL. I live 15 minutes or so north of Disney and visit there often (though not as often as I'd like, believe it or not).

    Can't wait to see all the forum has to offer and visit with all of you!

  2. #2
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22,155
    Fantastic to see you Tink! Glad you found us ok

    Welcome home
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 1104
    Can't wait to see all the forum has to offer and visit with all of you!
    *hugs* great to see you here

    Yep.....Keith has done himself proud and I thank him too It takes a lot of hard work to get something like this up and running. So....*hugs* to Keith too.
    On the other hand.....I should be in bed by now as I have a very early start at work tomorrow. So....bad boy Keith, you've kept me up and I have lost about four hours from today

  4. #4
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    22,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 1108
    So....bad boy Keith, you've kept me up and I have lost about four hours from today
    I formally and sincerely apologise
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  5. #5
    Welcome Tink!! Nice to see you here!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  6. #6
    Hello everyone!!!

    Isafari! LOL! Get to bed woman!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 1104
    For sharing this site with me! It's lovely and it is really nice to see so many familiar names!

    Hello everyone. You'll know me. I'm the old one. LOL. I live 15 minutes or so north of Disney and visit there often (though not as often as I'd like, believe it or not).

    Can't wait to see all the forum has to offer and visit with all of you!
    Tink!!!! mmmmmmmm not OKW is it??
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #8
    Ayuh, s'me.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,386
    Yeah Keith blew out my Sunday too.

    Hi Tink. Biggest hug ever. How is that gorgeous nephew of yours?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    5,439
    It's you! It's you! It's really you! I've so missed you. (Can you tell I'm pleased to see you?)





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •