I do indeed!!
They're all yours!
Okay, I'm off to think of mine...I'll back. :D
1.) I like Animals a LOT more than humans
2.) I am addicted to sweet chilli dipping sauce- I eat it on all sorts
3.) I am very good at speed typing
4.) I am too good at 'bulling', and it scares me
5.) I am a perfectionist when it comes to graphics and things
6.) I HATE MYSPACE GLITTER
7.) I don't want to live where I currently live, I can see myself travelling
8.) I love travelling
9.) I hope to live in florida for 3 months next year as part of the WDWIP program
10.) I love America FAR too much
11.) I can hold a grudge for too long, and sometimes I let things go really easily
12.) I can't imagine life without my pets
13.) I want to Bungee jump and Skydive (Not at the same time)
14.) I don't do things in moderation- if I like something I eat/listen/read/do it so much that it gets boring
15.) I can be suprisingly articulate when I want to be
16.) I can't stand discrimination what-so-ever
17.) I love desperate housewives
18.) I hate bad manners
19.) I can't wait to be an uncle
20.) My family means the world to me
21.) I love looking at childhood photo's- I always look so happy
22.) I am a veggie
23.) Space amazes me
24.) I am practically addicted to the internet
25.) I found it very hard to think of 25!
1. I watch too much TV.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. I made a pot roast for dinner...it was delicious.
4. I love going to Disney World.
5. I have a 12 year old son....Jordan.
6. We have 2 cats...Figaro and Rose...sisters.
7. I drive a burgundy Plymoth Grand Voyager.
8. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Cocaine Lady...but only at Brandon's in Alliance (used to be Roadhouse Charley's) lol
9. I recently attended my 25th year class reunion.
10. I love Doctor Who.
11. I am happy that Barack Obama is our new President.
12. The last movie I saw in the theater was Bolt.
13. I'm a fan of Joss Weadon...Buffy, Angel, Firefly and Doctor Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.
14. I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I'm terrible about it. They're bifocals and without them I can hardly read a thing any more.
15. I play World of Warcraft online.
16. I have a qwerty keyboard phone so I can text faster...hate the thumbs thing. lol
17. I love watching a fire in the fireplace...so glad we have one in our house.
18. I'm having a really hard time coming up with 25 of these things!
19. I don't do coffee.
20. Chocolate...dark chocolate....copious amounts.
21. I consider myself a very good cook.
22. I have read and enjoyed the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyers.
23. Pepsi...not Coke.
24. I love the internet...I have no idea how we used to live without it.
25. I'd love to travel the UK some day...Scotland, Wales and England.
1. I love traditional trashy and erotic romance novels.
2. I am an only child, but wish that I had an older brother.
3. My grandmother was/is my idol.
4. My favorite music is Doo Wop.
5. I love changing my hair color.
6. I love the smell of leaves burning in the fall.
7. I have never wanted to get married.
8. I have never wanted children.
9. I love ghost stories.
10. I love all things related to Halloween.
11. I would take power over money any day.
12. Iím narcissistic.
13. I canít wait till I can afford plastic surgery.
14. I want to live in a super duper small town in Maine.
15. I wore braces for 3 years.
16. I love accents.
17. I have flat feet and wore inserts for many years.
18. I have a high heel shoe fetish.
19. My dog is my heart and soul.
20. Iím greatly afraid of germs and have a hand washing problem.
21. I love a good strawberry daiquiri.
22. I would eat nachos every day if I wouldnít gain weight.
23. Sundays have always depressed me.
24. Iím a morning person.
25. I desire to live outside the box.
ok I am back....
I swear I've asked before so forgive me, what's in a Cocaine Lady?
I totally agree with you about Pepsi. I have such issues when I go to Disney.
I never wanted to get married either. What are you planning to change via cosmetic surgery?
How can you love America too much?
Lessee if I can do this...
25 Random things about me...in relationship to Disney. :D
1) EPCOT is my favorite Park.
2) I don't know how many times I've visited EPCOT or WDW in general. I really wish I'd kept track.
3) I can name the countries of the world showcase in order, regardless of whether you go left or right from the entry through FW or the IG.
4) I've eaten at every WS country, with the exception of the new restaurants in Japan.
5) My favorite place to dine at EPCOT for special times is Bistro de Paris.
6) Surprisingly, I like Sunshine Food Fair. I think it's my favorite "American" restaurant at EPCOT.
7) Any time the queue is short enough, I go on Spaceship Earth.
8) I've only done Mission Space three times. I like it, but I don't think it likes me.
9) I actually like Living with the Land Ride, and the films in Canada, France, China and *gasp* Norway!
10) I bought Herself a sweater in Norway years ago...we still have it. I have it with me on this trip to the frozen North.
11) Although I forget birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates, I remember the date of my first visit to WDW.
12) I once went 10 months without an AP (after moving to FL). It nearly killed me.
13) Herself and I wanted a Disney Magical Wedding, but couldn't bring ourselves to celebrate our lives in the current political climate in FL.
14) Although we go to Gay Days, we've never worn red. It's too hot in June!
15) My second favorite park is the AK.
16) When AK first opened we used to beat the CMs to the Pangani Forest trail.
17) We've actually seen the dominant male silver back of the family troupe signing.
18) I cried when the bachelor troupe had the huge fight and one gorilla was killed and another maimed for life. It still makes me tear up.
19) I've seen snakes and rats on the grounds of WDW.
20) I'm not a huge fan of MK, but I like it better than DHS.
21) I've never done a full service/table meal in MK or DHS!
22) I loved the Great Millennium Walk with the Sage of Time, Tapestry of Nations and to a lesser extent Tapestry of Dreams. I miss them very much and wish they'd bring them back.
23) I LOVE the Food and Wine Festival, but not so much as I used to.
24) My favorite DVC is OKW
25) My favorite resort is the Beach Club.
I dunno why I said 'too much', but I just really really like it. Everything seems to happen there and I feel 'At home' when I go thereOriginally Posted by Johnie, post: 100338