Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 Random Things About Me

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 100338
    ok I am back....

Ducky,
    I never wanted to get married either. What are you planning to change via cosmetic surgery?
    A few things. Even planning botox when I need it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 100347
    A few things. Even planning botox when I need it.

Me too honey...me too

Ive already had plastic surgery...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    1 – I have a desire to travel and hate the fact that I have only been to 8 counties outside the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">UK</st1:place></st1:country-region>
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    2 – I love it best when my family – Husband two sons, one dog, two cats and our wee hamster are all in the living room having a good old laugh. It’s normally on a Saturday evening.
    <o:p></o:p>
    3 – I miss my big brother who lives in Sydney Australia.
    4 – I love mangos
    5 – I would love to go to <st1:country-region w:st="on">Peru</st1:country-region> and hike to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Machu Picchu</st1:City></st1:place> for my 40th Birthday
    6 – I wanted to get married in <st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region> but my Husband wanted to get married in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Scotland</st1:place></st1:country-region>, so we did.
    7 – I started fertility treatment 8 months before my 21st Birthday.
    8 – I have been with my husband since we were both 17
    9 – I gave birth to chalk and cheese lol DS1 is my rock and the most supportive wee boy in the world. DS2 makes me laugh every single day and is the most positive person I have ever met.
    10 – My parents and sister are disabled, so I need to help take care of them, although my Dad can still drive short distances in his car.
    11 – I didn’t finish my biology degree due to starting fertility treatment. I don’t regret it.
    12 – I have always secretly wanted to be a nurse. I might still do it one day.
    13 – I worry constantly about the safety of my children.
    14 – I can play piano to grade 5 standard
    15 – I only need about 4-5 hours sleep a night.
    16 – I’m incredibly shy when I meet people for the first time.
    17 – I wish my husband didn’t work away from home so much, but I would never tell him this as I know how hard he has worked on his career.
    18 – Most of my friends in real life are stepford wives/soccer mums type people who drive BMWs They think I’m strange because I love my purple fiesta and refuse to get a more expensive car.
    19 – I love red shiny shoes. Heels or flats.
    20 – I have an irrational fear of seagulls.
    21 – I love reading books for kids – Artimis Fowl – Magyk – Harry Potter – A serious of unfortunate events – Sabriel – Eragon – His dark materials, the list goes on. Actually Garth Nix is one of my favourite authors
    22. I hate knowing that my Aunty Jean will die one day. She is 88 and one of my favourite people in the whole world. I can’t imagine my life without her in it. I worry about it most days. She is more like a Grandma to me.
    23 – I danced with the Scottish Ballet when I was 12. I had a small part in Coppelia as a doll. <o:p></o:p>
    24 – I think wearing nice underwear is just as important as your other clothes.<o:p></o:p>
    25 – My philosophy for life is red wine and WooHoos. It fixes everything. Heeheehee.

Post Thanks / Like
    1) I don't like fizzy pop, I like Pepsi but have to knock it flat when I rarely drink it.

2) I used to drink tea by the gallon until I got pregnant, then just the smell of it made me sick. I prefer coffee even now.

3) During my pregnancy my sense of smell was extremely heightened and it still is. I could work for customs.

4) Talking of which, I was once detained at Detroit airport for FOUR hours :( Because I had an American husband who was still living in America at the time while we were arranging for him to come to UK. They never offered me or DD a drink or even apologised or explained anything to me. They were extremely rude :(

5) In one horrendous year 10 people in my family died. Including my Mother. I was almost attending a funeral every month that year and on one day I had two funerals to go to. That was MY Annus Horribilus.

6) I never knew I could love so deeply until my babies were placed in my arms.

7) I thank every day for my driving licence, I couldn't live without my car.

8) I have absolutely no sense of direction. DH knows to go the opposite way if I *feel* it's *this* way! Lol!

9) I need and love my Sat Nav and could kiss the person who invented it!

10) I'm one of these people who knows exactly what I like and don't like so shopping for furnishings and clothes is easy and quick for me.

11) I just cannot drink wine. I don't like it and it doesn't like me.

12) I've always touched the *line* There is just something in me that makes me do it :(

13) I had my first tattoo at age 45 last year. Hated tattoos before but they have some really nice ones now and cool colours.

14) I am a voracious reader.

15) I hate trashy novels.

16) I love autobiographies or memoirs best.

17) I married my DH on the third time of meeting him... true. We have been married for nearly 7 years together for 9.

18) I absolutely adore my little animals. But was never an animal person when younger.

19) I have *seen* things before they happened. Exactly and word for word.

20) I had to have fertility treatment, nothing's ever come easy for me.

21) I now live my life to please me and have never been happier.

22) I KNOW my sense of humour can be a pain in the butt and don't apologise for it :D

23) I don't aspire to be liked and don't really care what people think. I like to be liked, who doesn't but if you don't like me I'll get over it and not lose any sleep.

24) My favourite colour is lilac.

25) I don't gravitate towards people who are gorgeous looking and empty headed. Not saying that all gorgeous lookers are empty headed but you know what I mean.

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOO! OOO! OOO! Lilac is beautiful! It's one of my very favorite shades of "purple." I love the flowers too and miss them terribly. (They don't grow in Florida).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *Bambi-Belle*, post: 100354
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    23 – I danced with the Scottish Ballet when I was 12. I had a small part in Coppelia as a doll.
    Oh, how wonderful! Do you still dance?
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    1) I met my husband when l was 17, turned down a place at Poly(Old type ) to stay with him.
    2) We got married when l was 21. My catholic Father said if you live together there will be no wedding. Selfish as l was then l wanted a wedding.
    3) When l was born my parents were told l was blind. I am not but am very partially sighted and have an eye condition called Nystagmus.
    4) Because of this l am a fighter in life.
    5) I am very loud but also shy.
    6) I am a very loyal friend.
    7) I would like to study the American Civil Rights movement.
    8) Got married in August 1992 and had first baby in July 1993. To young maybe ,planned no but it's how my life panned out and it was great.
    9) 3 weeks after said baby was born l went to see U2 in concert.
    10) Have 1 older sister called Tanya. She is very good but unfortunately has suffered with very bad health. She had her first cancer at 18 and last one 3 years ago.
    11) One of the hardest things l have had to do was tell my recovering sister that l was pregnant with first baby. She had been trying for a year and thought chemo had robbed her of this chance. Thankfully she was preggers and we didn't know. There are 10 weeks between our eldest .
    12) I first went to WDW in 190 and we had our honeymoon there in 92.
    13) We returned with the children in 2003 and 2006.
    14) have 2 DD's who were born in 1996-Zoe and Lily who was born in 2000.
    15) Two of my children are ginger. With the middle one bing dark haired. Yes they all have the same father. And neither or the husband are red headed.
    16) We have two cats Tiggy and Ollie. We lost Tiggys brother Bella the Fella to a road accident.
    17) I love listening to Music.
    18) When l was a child we lived in Kuwait.
    19) Nothing l enjoy more than a glass of Vodka and Lemonade.
    20) Hate the taste of coffee.
    21) I am always trying to lose weight.
    22) I love to read apart from Sci-fi novels
    23) Never been good with Authority.
    24) I last wore a dress/skirt on my wedding day.
    25) I would love to live in America but being unable to drive can't imagine that would be possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mother has never driven. It would definitely depend upon where you live for you to be happy without driving, or feel as though you were marooned in a little backwater.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 100338

Figment,
    I swear I've asked before so forgive me, what's in a Cocaine Lady?
    I totally agree with you about Pepsi. I have such issues when I go to Disney.
    Amaretto, vodka, Kaluha with cream/milk and coke served in a beer mug. (Only way I drink Coke) Tastes like a coke float, sorta. Very yum. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find a place that makes them well.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    1 - I fell pregnant with my eldest on our third date!
    2 - We are still together 17 years later even though people didn't give us 5 minutes!
    3 - I love my car, a Chrysler Grand Voyager more than I should.
    4 - My iTouch is my most favourite possession in the world.
    5 - I have a very hot bath every night.
    6 - Eldest DD has the most amazing singing voice I have ever heard.
    7 - My middle child Maisie is a box of Frogs, drives me to distract, reduces me to tears routinely but I wouldn't swap her for anything.
    8 - My youngest child Owen is Autistic and is the most adorable thing to walk the planet.
    9 - My cat is so stupid it's a wonder she survives.
    10 - I love yellow and choose it for my bedroom.
    11 - I used to try and be something I'm not in the hope people would like me. Now I'm me and boy is it easier.
    12 - I didn't grieve the loss of my father until he'd been dead 10 years.
    13 - I love silence.
    14 - I hate any kind of alcohol.
    15 - My best friend is my older brother's ex wife. We lost touch after they divorced but now we're inseparable.
    16 - I sniff my Mulberry handbag more than is probably normal.
    17 - I don't enjoy movies. My attention span won't see me through to the end.
    18 - I'm wearing high heeled boots for the first time in over 20 years.
    19 - I've learnt more from my husband than I ever did at school.
    20 - I've never had in-laws.
    21 - Injustice of any sort makes me cry.
    22 - I'd like to have a faith but can't bring myself to believe.
    23 - I live 5 mins from an award winning beach but never go.
    24 - I eat a Double Decker chocolate bar every day.
    25 - My DH makes the best cup of tea in the world.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast