Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 Random Things About Me

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 100581
    I am a Star Trek fan and proud of it.
    I have the older, originial Star Trek cards (you know like baseball cards). They are black and white

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 100647
    Oh lordy at number one :( Remind me never to go hiking with you! You and me both hun X
    I need a map and a GPS just to find my way around Disney, could you see me hiking in teh woods

Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 100663
    I have the older, originial Star Trek cards (you know like baseball cards). They are black and white
    My brother had some of those too adn then he sold them on e-bay and I wanted to smack him for doing that!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 100405
    (They don't grow in Florida).

WHAT?!?

That ALMOST changes my mind about moving to Florida...They are seriously my favorite favorite favorite flower...followed by Jasmine and Honeysuckle

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    1. I am the most honest and sincere person on the planet. Even if I am a flake sometimes.

2. I am very naive. I think everyone is as honest as I am.

3. I am as insecure as the next girl. I just hide it better.

4. I am #3 in a line of 20 children. 14 of which are related to me. Out of those 14 I am the oldest. It was my dad that was the *****...not my mom.

5. It really irks me that there is a significant lack of Walt Disney in Walt Disney World! Shame. (Keepin it Johnie)

6. I have met some of my very best friends online. (Umm this one too)

7. I am dyslexic yet I work with numbers all day long

8. From being on the internet it taught me to be a better speller.

9. I have licked the face of a man I didnt know in the middle of a grocery store because he needed it...he was that hot. I made him blush.

10. I'm not meant to be married. I am far too independent. (aaand this one too..Im the one who isnt married though LMAO)

11. I love with everything I have..and everything I dont have.

12. My heart has been smashed so many time that it is just sand.

13. My dad did want a boy so therefore I was raised as one.

14. I have no patience...and even less that none for stupidity.

15. I was a mean girl...sometimes I still am

16. Derrick saved my life. Kids just do not understand how much they mold our lives and how everything that we ever wanted is in them.

17. Im a channel surfer..and Id rather DVR something then actually watch it when its on...so I can fast forward thru the commercials

18. I will never, ever, ever, ever set foot in the state of NY again. I hate that state with every fiber of my being

19. I am quick to forgive but I never forget.

20. I still love to color in coloring books

21. I still believe that there is one person out there who will accept me for who I am and not what they can make me into.

22. I do not need to be saved or fixed.

23. I can not stand excuses. I would rather have someone tell me that they are lazy and do not want to do something than blow smoke up my ass.

24. Since my grandparents have died, I have cried everyday.

25. I have the 2 sweetest great danes on the planet. They are really sensitive.

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but lilacs need several months of freeze to grow and bloom. That's why they are so beautiful in NY.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    And Colorado...but wait...we had them in California...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've read about a particular strain that reportedly grows in Florida too (at least in northern Florida) but have yet to see it, or know of anyone who has grown them.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok let me see..

1.I met and started dating Dh when I was 17, got married at 21, and 9 years later still think it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

2. Dh and I both said all the time that we never wanted kids. HA!

3. I would give anything to have a best friend. I can't say that I have had one since I was 13 years old.

4. I don't remember ever being really happy with who I am

5. I didn't get to go to Disney until my honeymoon.

6. I used to dance and sing and it makes me sad that I walked away from all of it without a fight.

7. I think Katelyn is the reason I was put on this earth. She is the greatest thing I have ever accomplished.

8. I am pretty crafty and love to come up with party/wedding ideas. I'm too scared to try and do it for a living.

9. I have a bad temper and can't always control it like I should.

10. I am extremely protective of my friends and family. I snap..

11. I have spent most of my life making sure things are ok with other people. I make sure everyone else is happy and then I worry about me. I have been known to bring things back from vacation for everyone we know and totally forget to get anything for myself. I guess I was made to be a Mom.

12. I don't like seafood

13. I was accused in high school of sleeping with my music teacher. (No, I didn't )

14. I did, however, convince said music teacher to break up with nasty girlfriend via anonymous emails.

15. I have one sister who I am not really close to, but I wish I was.

16. I get car sick and if they came out with some sort of surgery to get rid of it, I would sign up in a second!

17. I wanted to go to college for vocal music, but my parents didn't think I was good enough.

18. I have a sick sense of humor.

19. I always wanted to be able to take amazing pictures.

20. I miss my Poppie and wish he could have met my husband.

21. I love having yard sales and selling things on ebay. I get rid of stuff I don't want and make money doing it - hooray!

22. I feel very blessed that I get to be a stay at home Mommy.

23. I never had any idea how hard it was to stay at home.

24. I am addicted to soda :(

25. I can't spell..I never could.

Post Thanks / Like
    Loving reading these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 100228
    9. I am one of the few people I know whose original parents are still married to each other. I have no step anythings.

ive got a step ladder my real lader left when i was very young

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast