Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Its That Time Again, Wish Me Well

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh yeah? What about the rides? Surely you can't do yourself too much tossing about?

The job sounds great! It's really wonderful that you have something so close to home and something that allows you to work when your health allows you to.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased everything went well for you Mick

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 1765
    pleased everything is ok Mick.
    How will you be for going on the rides at WDW?
    where is the crying smiley :(

diane, i cant do rides no more, and im so gutted, i am a coaster freak and live to do them but no more

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 1777
    Oooooh yeah? What about the rides? Surely you can't do yourself too much tossing about?

The job sounds great! It's really wonderful that you have something so close to home and something that allows you to work when your health allows you to.
    tink when i was home, i was getting so depressed some days as i had too much time on my hands to think and im not ashamed to say i used to cry alot, there ive said it first time i have owned up to that, but i was going downhill pretty quick and needed a kick in the wotsits to get me out of it, so when this came up i was apprehensive at first but then thought it would get me out of the house, get the brain working and it was with my fave pastime, computers so it didnt take long to make my mind up...then before christams something happened to me, totally brought me out off my shell and i think ive lost a lot of my shyness and i dont care anymore, whereas before i would have completely gone into my shell so i am glad that happened to me, i feel a totally different person from say a year ago, which i like better :)

Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 1833
    So pleased everything went well for you Mick
    thx michelle
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Really glad to hear things are going well for you Mick and so glad you are going to WDW rides or no rides, remember theres a lot more you can do there than can't. :thumbs_up:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 1861
    Really glad to hear things are going well for you Mick and so glad you are going to WDW rides or no rides, remember theres a lot more you can do there than can't. :thumbs_up:
    thx lisa, your glad, im bloody ecstatic

oh i know, ive got used to the idea now, but will be hard when i get there tho i bet, but it will open up a whole new disney for me, loads more photos taken for a start as we dont have that many
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 1900
    oh i know, ive got used to the idea now, but will be hard when i get there tho i bet, but it will open up a whole new disney for me, loads more photos taken for a start as we dont have that many
    Excellent that your looking at what you can be doing rather than what you can't, you'll have a blast regardless

:hippo3:

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad things are going well, Mick!

Don't worry--there's plenty to do besides thrill rides at WDW. You'll be appreciating the gentler side a bit more now! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad things are going better Mick, I had an angiogram in 2002 and it can be a bit odd especially when they say be carefull of the cut in the groin!

I have been to WDW several times and am not a fan of coasters, will do Splash, have done space once and TOT once, don't like Big Thunder as it jars my back and neck but there arem lots of other things as you know. It's still fun. And if you fancy a few days at Cocoa Beach we stayed at a quirky little apartment complex right on the beach which was good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 2477
    Excellent that your looking at what you can be doing rather than what you can't, you'll have a blast regardless

:hippo3:

Jodie

i know, and im looking forward to it just as any other holiday

Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 2610
    Glad things are going well, Mick!

Don't worry--there's plenty to do besides thrill rides at WDW. You'll be appreciating the gentler side a bit more now! :)
    oh i know taj and im looking forward to it woohoo not long now:smiley4:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy _B, post: 3086
    Glad things are going better Mick, I had an angiogram in 2002 and it can be a bit odd especially when they say be carefull of the cut in the groin!

I have been to WDW several times and am not a fan of coasters, will do Splash, have done space once and TOT once, don't like Big Thunder as it jars my back and neck but there arem lots of other things as you know. It's still fun. And if you fancy a few days at Cocoa Beach we stayed at a quirky little apartment complex right on the beach which was good.
    thx andy,im still flippin sore did toomuch walking on tuesday at work :angry-smiley-053: huge bruise too never had that before....will be going to clearwater i know, not sure of cocoa yet

got my ins sorted not sure if i told you i got a quote for 250, then asked amex and they did one for 75 :D
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got Insurance at a reasonable rate.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast