Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long for the animal kingdom?

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry about all the questions how long would you say is needed to see all the animal kingdom? one day or longer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Why ever would you apologize! That's what this site is for! Helping others.

I love AK. I want to see everything there is, and that includes all the intricate details, so it takes me a full day.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    To take your time and really enjoy the park I would say a good day. However, I don't enjoy the park as much as others and can get in, do what I want and then leave in a few hours.

Don't miss the bird show, it's why I show up to AK.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a great show, isn't it, Billie? We love the Pangani Forest trail the best, as that is where the gorillas live. It's all nice though.

We almost always take the Safari. It's the lure of what animals you will be able to see at any given time, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It really is great! I love owls and they have the biggest I've ever seen. It's absolutely beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. The story line is silly. We just go for the birds. The birds of prey are incredible. So are the silly chickens!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we love AK and spend 2 days there.
    If you have enough time have a good look around the whole park, it's full of hidden gems.
    Try the Safari at different times of the day.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    See it all depends on your point of view - a LOT of people come on here and don't 'GET' the Animal KIngdom and say they can DO it in 1/2 a day.

For me it is my oasis - I love this park - in some ways I love it most of all - there is a lot more to the park than running between queues for rides - in a small way that has been detracted from by Everest - however I also think that is an awesome ride. It is a park to stroll around and absorb the atmosphere of and just 'be' in lots of little secret pathways to stroll off.

Depends what you want from the day you can do as much or as little as you like

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent advice, MystikPiglit!! All the animal habitats have different activity levels depending upon the time of day, and the temperatures during the day.

Do look at EVERYTHING. You'll be amazed at the intricacies of this park. The light poles to the benches, to the pathways, to well...everything!

The first time I crossed the bridge to Harambe (stop giggling there Doc) my very first thought was, "This is DISNEY?" It seemed very realistic to me.

Don't forget to listen too. You'll hear mothers singing to their babes, knocks on hotel doors, and the like.

Very well done park if you take the time to take in all the details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Harambe ( ) Is a spectacular village and I couldn't quite take in the attention to detail on the buildings = every crack every bit of chipped plaster effect - a stunning piece of work - and of course in my opinion the most magnificent monolith of all is the Tree of Life which frankly, I could spend a whole day just looking at

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast