Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ive had my third....

Post Thanks / Like
    Im here...filling stuff away in my brain...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    are you ok, sweetie ? I don't remember you ever mentioning this ( sorry, if you had and I missed it ) were you prepared for his loss .

Post Thanks / Like
    He told me right after he found out..I didnt think this would happen 8 months after he told me

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101556
    He told me right after he found out..I didnt think this would happen 8 months after he told me

Post Thanks / Like
    Just another for you hon...thinking of you...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone..I really appreciate it...sigh...makes me questions my own immorality...I mean mortality...

Yes I am one of those who tries to find the humor in everything...even after my grandmas funeral we were all standing around the cemetery feeling sorry for ourselves when I pipe in and say

"we gonna eat or what" which fit the moment and everyone started laughing...my grandmother was either Feeding us or washing our clothing...go figure..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101616
    Thanks everyone..I really appreciate it...sigh...makes me questions my own immorality...I mean mortality...

Yes I am one of those who tries to find the humor in everything...even after my grandmas funeral we were all standing around the cemetery feeling sorry for ourselves when I pipe in and say

"we gonna eat or what" which fit the moment and everyone started laughing...my grandmother was either Feeding us or washing our clothing...go figure..

And I bet that your grandmother was watching and giving you a thumbs up!

Post Thanks / Like
    God I hope so

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101556
    I'm so sorry thats just it, you never know how rapidly it will spread .
    We have a business owner here in town . Never smoked a cig in his life . He was feeling sick to his stomach all the time . Had tests and he has cancer . The last I heard he was in intensive care and was sent home with hospice . He only just found out and he's not going to make it . It's so sad !
    My thoughts & prayers are with you Sarah . I know how much you loved him .

Post Thanks / Like
    Sarah, that is my way as well. When my grandmother was dying we would have jokes that others just didn't get. That's how we/I deal with things...all things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123