Thread: weather in june/july/august

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldnt find a weather section so hope its ok here. whats the weather like in disney in june july or august? will there be any risk of hurricanes and things like that or just hot and humid?

Post Thanks / Like
    There is pretty warm, Hot and dear god am I in a Sauna?

OK so Ive only been in August and September...it was HOT

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

NW UK, handy for the Lakes, Dales, Peak District a
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously hot in each of those months, with high humidity and (hot) rain most days but often just for a few hours. And yes, there is a chance, increasing towards august, of hurricanes or tropical storms. Read my trippie (linked below) about our week with Tropical Storm Fay last August.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most definitely hot and it will likely rain everday (which is a good thing). It's just really really hot and humid. Oh and there are chances of hurricanes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 100752
    There is pretty warm, Hot and dear god am I in a Sauna?

OK so Ive only been in August and September...it was HOT
    I would say that Aug and Sept are dear God am I in a sauna. I imagine that June and July are the same with bigger crowds.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hurricane Season is June 1 through November 30th so there is a risk of hurricanes and tropical storms all summer long. And as we all know, they do visit Florida!

It's hot. Wicked hot. Hot, humid and very steamy. Many folks believe that the thunderstorms that visit nearly daily cool things off, but I'm here to tell you that isn't the case. It makes things hotter and steamier once the rain stops. The pavements will actually "steam" once the rain has stopped.

Be prepared for mosquitoes too.

Not trying to dissuade you, just want you to realize the situation in Florida during those months.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goodness no, rain never helps with humidity! It only makes it worse. That is exactly the way it is here too!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never been bitten by a mosquito in Florida...now here in Colorado? Im eaten alive...go figure

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been eaten alive. :( Nasty things.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been bothered by the mosquitoes in FL either. Here at home is another story.