Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: woohoo!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Easy for you to say! I don't think this collision business sounds too sensible at all. I suggest you do something about it, Miss Brit and rather soon if you please?

Oh, and enough of the light years times whatever, ok? It hurts my head. ANOVAs and T tests, multiple regression tables...all fine, but keep that nasty astrophysicist stuff to yersel! :wink:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you all telling me I missed a clear sky last night?

Post Thanks / Like
    Friad so - should be clear tomorrow night with any luck you should see some moon stuff too at 6ish

Andromeda is getting closer but not for millions of years so, I wouldn't worry TBH

Post Thanks / Like
    they can't really know for sure about all this stuff though can they? we could be gone in a flash!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just been looking at a lovely crescent moon. Just a wisp of cloud across it at present.

I saw craters!

Daddy is showing it to Steven now.

Post Thanks / Like
    cool!! it's a bit cloudy here.

I think i need to buy a telescope to keep an eye on the galaxy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Too cloudy here now. It was a fleeting 5 minutes but worth braving the cold for.

Post Thanks / Like
    Darn, that Moon sure is one big lump of cheese; I wouldn't want to meet the mouse that could eat that for dinner! :biggrin:

Cool, got too see some good detail on the surface even with the clouds getting in the way. And Venus was close by as well, and it's current crescent appearance was distinctly visible!

Tommorow night should be interesting, although we have high winds forecast along with the clear sky... lots of layers of clothing required

... 'nuff said

Post Thanks / Like
    flippin 'eck it's blooming cold out there!

the moon is beautiful at the moment - it's so low and i could watch it for hours...

i found a tripod in the loft so thought i'd try and get some pictures tonight - the tripod doesn't stand up very well at an angle, and i have no idea how to set the manual things up on the camera - the result was rubbish picures..... here are a couple of the best ones, anyone care to photoshop them for me!?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool pics :biggrin:

Have not tried to photo anything yet... the moon and venus were nice and clear for a while during a break in the cloud!

... actually you are not that far away from Dawn and I if i remember correctly... Chichester? We are in Lancing, near Worthing... it's a small world!

... 'nuff said

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast