Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whoops - Sorry about the downtime folks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 101511
    One of the bandwidth feeds into our data centre had a problem. The type that involves smoke and bad words being said.

Should be ok now
    Looks like I missed the excitement!

I was cleaning the pool and waging my unending war against the weeds. They're out in force after all of our rain the past few weeks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Taja, post: 101662
    Looks like I missed the excitement!

I was cleaning the pool and waging my unending war against the weeds. They're out in force after all of our rain the past few weeks!
    Why are you (we, since we are on the same time zone!) awake so blinkin early?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    my fault

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone remind me not to let Chris in my hospital room when Im on life support...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101682
    Someone remind me not to let Chris in my hospital room when Im on life support...

Post Thanks / Like
    shouldnt you be packing or SOMETHING?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101670
    Why are you (we, since we are on the same time zone!) awake so blinkin early?
    Pot, kettle. Look who's talking!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101682

Good idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    I said we!!

LOL Im thinking of going back to bed...its far too early to be awake on a sunday..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 101715
    I said we!!

LOL Im thinking of going back to bed...its far too early to be awake on a sunday..
    As you said, far too early...

I'm up for the day. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous and I'll be continuing the battle of the weeds. If they aren't under control within the next week or so, they'll be replicating much too rapidly!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast