Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best breakfast in Disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    If we happened to be awake in time, what would be the best place to go for breakfast on the disney site?

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a problem with a car and took it to the rentals desk at th Disney Dolphin hotel and while we waited for a replacement we went downstairs and had breckies in the restraunt, little expensive but buffet and very good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Truly enjoy Chef Mickey's...a bit loud and "ruckus" but the food is good...

Akershus is quite nice if you're looking for a princess breakfast...

Kona Cafe is also yummy in the morning...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! There are several lovely places. Do you want a full breakfast, or do you want something light?

Cape May's Character Breakfast is wonderful. Wide variety of selections (everything from deliciously unhealthy, to very healthy) and excellent character interaction.

If you want something much simpler, the Boardwalk cafe has breakfast sandwiches and coffee, and tables to sit at outside.

Spoodle's used to do a wonderful breakfast with incredible coffee, but I've not been there in some time so not sure how it is any more.

Any of the All Star Food Courts have a lovely selection. Surprisingly delicious (in that many folks think it's just fast food).

One of the "legendary" places to have breakfast is at Poly's Kona Cafe for the Tonga Toast. I have to tell you though, when we were there for breakfast last August (2008) we were incredibly disappointed. No one ordered the tonga toast though. (But the rest of the food selections were not nice, cold, salty, icky...). Hopefully, they were just having a very bad day.

Much will depend upon what you want for breakfast, and where you would like to eat.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Will I lose my "Disney Card" if I admit I'm not a fan of the Tonga Toast?

Post Thanks / Like
    Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day on holidays - our favourite by far last time was Boma. We also had a very nice breakfast at Kona Cafe. I also love the french toast and the egg station at Crystal Palace. 1900 Park Fair had some nice selections as well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    french toast will have to try tonga toast next time.

how late do places serve breakfast till?

Post Thanks / Like
    The ham and eggs at Boma are to die for! I really really really enjoyed my breakfast there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonga Toast is too big and sweet. Just a bite or two with some meat would be nice.

My favorite breakfast is the skillet at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOH YES!!! I enjoy that breakfast skillet at WCC as well

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast